Bath Time is a favorite at our house. Kaylen loves her bath. She could spend all day in it. She loves to kick and splash everyone. She tries to drink the water. She licks her hands and fingers constantly to get any water that she can. It's pretty cute!
She is so adorable. That is awesome that she loves her bath! It's always nice when they don't act like they are being tortured at bath time. I'm so glad you get to stay home with her, that is so great!
ReplyDeletesuper cute and her cute little bum! You have to save that picture for her future hubby!
ReplyDeleteLook at her, she is so cute. Time has gone by so fast. She will be walking soon AND throwing tantrums. :)
ReplyDeleteHa! I laughed out loud when I scrolled to the one of her big eyes!! HELLOOO BABY!!! lol
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful, Bekah!!! What a pretty round face and big eyes!!
XOXOOXO
R~
grandma& grandpa says: she's adorable & we've seen her for real when she was wet! We adore her!
ReplyDelete