Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grandpa John & Carol

October 22-26 Grandpa John and Carol came to visit, visitors from Sacramento, California. This was Kaylen's first time meeting him, she was 7 weeks old. Look at her stare at her Grandpa! That Sunday we went to the Spoken Word at Temple Square. Kids 8 and under aren't allowed to see the live broadcast, so Kaylen and I were in the visitors center hanging out. Of course when it started Kaylen was hungry and had to eat so her and I didn't get to see the broadcast. Everyone else said the live broadcast was amazing. Maybe next time! Thanks for visiting us! Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when Family comes to visit. It means so much!! I love the picture of Ms. K looking at her Grandpa.

    Nice job on the Picasa, darln'!

    I can't wait to hear about your first week at home!

    XOXOOX,
    R~

    ReplyDelete