Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Scratch Test for Allergies

Update: She will most likely grow out of being allergic to dairy and eggs! That is the good news. There is about an 85% of that happening. The bad news is that she is very allergic to peanuts and will most likely not grow out of them. She was so good and brave for the scratch test and getting her blood drawn. We celebrated with french fries!

4 comments:

  1. Yay french fries.. i've probably celebrated with them too much lately.
    I'm so happy to hear that she'll outgrow her eggs and dairy! A 16 year old needs a milk shake! I love this girl and she deserves the simple pleasures in life that come with eggs and dairy.

    Peanuts- boo! HISS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fun! I am glad there is some good new though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not good that she is allergic to all those things! I can't wait for the day when she grows out of dairy and eggs and can have an ice cream cone and not watch everyone else have one. :( -Aunt Stefi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our little angel was sure brave at the testing! It was hard watching her through it! We love her! Grandpa & Grandma

    ReplyDelete