Weight: 18 lbs 9 oz -1%
Length: 30.31 -15%
Where has the time gone? We can't believe she is 18 months old. We have so much fun with her.
- Talking: She loves to talk, talk, talk. She knows a lot of words. When she reads books, she remembers them. She loves to read. She repeats anything you say, especially the last word of the sentence. She is learning so much. Some funny things she says are: "I see you", "Here you go", "Sorry", "Cock-a-doodle-doo", "Umbrella", "Quiet", & "Amen". You just have to hear her say it, she gets her little tongue rolling.
- Hair: She loves to brush her hair every night. She wants "pretty" hair. She is really good when we do her hair with the curling iron. We think it's growing! It seems to be getting a little darker, but still has blondish-brown hair.
- She walks all over the place, she says "Walk" when she wants to get out of your arms. She wants to walk by herself and not hold your hand. She is very independent that way. She started walking between 15-16 months.
- She loves to watch: Sesame Street, Curious George, & Barney.
- She loves to sing and dance. She knows all the words so some songs, just can't pronounce them all. The songs are: Itsy bitsy spider, Twinkle Twinkle, I love to see the Temple, and Row Row Row your boat.
- Eating: She loves noodles, hot dogs, soy yogurt, soy pudding, cookies, pretzels, crackers, fruit roll ups, chips, & the blue powerade drink. She is still allergic to dairy and eggs, but we are working on that.
- Teeth: 13 teeth now!
She's adorable! I can't believe she's 18 months! She's such a smart little girl.
ReplyDeleteWhat another great picture! She's a sweetheart! Love, Grandma & Grandpa
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy these update posts... bless her dairy aversion. I know it will get better, Bekah.
ReplyDeleteZoom in on this picture! I want to see her up close. I really like the pic of her in the chair- what a cool way to measure!!
You and I are due for a phone chit-chat!
xoxo,
R~