Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grandpa John & Steve

October was a very busy month for us. Kaylen has been sick and had 2 colds, and pick eye, but in the middle of this we had to take a quick trip to visit Grandpa John & Steve. Steve is Brandon's brother, he has Huntington's disease. Steve's health was slipping and wasn't doing so well and we had to go and say our good bye's. He passed away while we were there but we were so glad Kaylen finally got to meet her uncle Steve.
 Kaylen is usually scared of everyone, but she loved to go to her Grandpa John. We were so happy!
We miss our Brother & Uncle Steve!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, my friend. I remember so many stories about this Uncle and I'm sorry he's gone now. May he finally rest.

    With so much love,
    R~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah and Brandon we're so sorry for all your brother went through. You made some special memories for you and him. Love, Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete