Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kitchen Updates

It seems like every year we have 1 big house project where it takes over a month to get the house back in order. We do this every year. This year was no exception. At the end of April we decided the kitchen & bathroom cabinets needed an update. Can you see the difference?




Before








After






















We got a new oven/stove, a microwave over the stove, kitchen sink, & faucet. We got the cabinets & banister stained to a dark chocolate, and the counter tops got a face lift. We love it!



6 comments:

  1. It looks great! You guys work very hard! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice can you come do mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - so I tried to post something & it looked like it came from Coleton, so I deleted it and found my way back to my sign in :) I LOVE your kitchen - it's beautiful!! Can't wait to have a day off to come see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having seen this in person.. I can say how amazing it truly is. It's welcoming and so warm. It looks fantastic! Just above and beyond beautiful!

    I have cute pictures for you and thank you again for the lovely visit and the memorable evening together!
    You're wonderful. I love you!

    R~

    ReplyDelete