Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleeping on the Couch!

Who is in trouble, and what did I do? You might be thinking Brandon and I got in a fight or something, but that's not the case. I've had a terrible head cold for the last couple of days, and I cough all night. So I have been kind enough to let my husband have the bed so he could get a good nights rest. He has been working 14 hour days, and I feel it's the least I could do. I think if I stay away from him for a few days, hopefully he won't get my sickness. I wish him luck! How many times have you slept on the couch? How many times has your spouse slept on the couch. Were you in trouble?

2 comments:

  1. I've never had to sleep on the couch. I have slept in the guest room once but that was because Kade was sick and I didn't want him to throw up in our bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost count!! Sometimes I think the couch is just more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete